- Comprehensive Computer Learning (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- 555 Football Facts To Wow Your Mates! (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- On Being Literate (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Why Don't You Smell When You're Sleeping? (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Inheritance Almanac (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Why Spacemen Can't Burp... (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
Learning to read was first published in 1982, and quickly became a classic text for anyone interested in how or why children learn to read. Drawing on her own experience as a parent and teacher, Margaret Meek explains what happens when a child is taught to read and how parents or teachers can help when a child has reading problems.
Each chapter deals with a different stage of learning: each has examples of the kinds of questions that parents ask, together with Margaret Meek's answers. In this revised edition here is a new introduction and an unpdated book list.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Altersempfehlung: ab 12 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 31. Januar 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781448120376
- Artikelnr.: 37901555