- Cape Town - A City Imagined (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Cape Town (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Cape Town Book (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Cape Town A-Z (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Walking Cape Town (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Seven Days in Cape Town (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Rough Guide to Cape Town, The Winelands and the Garden Route (Travel Guide eBook) (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
Through his engaging writing and sense of humor, the author takes you on an unforgettable journey through the spectacular scenery and tribal cultures of the "Rainbow Nation". He also offers an in-depth look at the history of apartheid and its effects on the people of South Africa. Sprinkled with quotes from Nelson Mandela's book, "Long Walk to Freedom", this is the inspirational story of a proud and determined country.
If you're interested in the history of South Africa or have ever dreamed of visiting this exotic country, you'll love Cape Town to Kruger.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Dwyer
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.02.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781533709875
- Artikelnr.: 44953781