- Bragg Healthy Lifestyle: Vital Living to 120! (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- What the Bible Says About Healthy Living (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Victorian Guide to Healthy Living (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Kaizen Method to Living a Healthy Lifestyle: Easy Steps to Better Eating and Exercise Habits to Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Medical Fundamentals for Modern Americans: Official Advice on Major Health and Wellness Issues with Quick Guide to Healthy Living (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- ESSEN & TRINKEN FÜR JEDEN TAG - Low Carb (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
People of all ages and walks of life have drawn inspiration and insight from Dr. Sadeghi's knowledge and unique perspective about health, happiness, and inner vitality. In this thought-provoking book, he cracks open a world of wisdom that lays the foundation for a healthy and vibrant life.
In chapters like "The Virtual Nature of the Universe," "The Riddle of Disease and Illness," and "The Age Old Secrets of Healthy Living," this compelling book inspires a culture of health and vitality based on reliance on instinct, intuition and inner guidance. This book encourages the reader to look inward to rediscover and reestablish the wisdom that lies within.
Dr. Sadeghi explains how health takes effort, and that this effort starts from the inside out. He describes how a consistent source of harmony, energy, and vitality must by necessity take root from the inside out.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Weyburn & Wise Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.03.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780996971324
- Artikelnr.: 44995961