- Annie Crow Knoll: Sunrise (Annie Crow Knoll Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,99
- Annie Crow Knoll: Moonrise (Annie Crow Knoll Series, #3) (eBook, ePUB)4,49
- Annie Crow Knoll: The Complete Collection (eBook, ePUB)6,99
- Starr on the Knoll (The Adventures of Oliver Starr, #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- Hear No Evil (Rustic Knoll Bible Camp Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- Annie and Randy (Treasure State Series, #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Girls In The Woods (The Annie Graham crime series, Book 5) (eBook, ePUB)2,99
Nate Bidwell blamed his mother Annie for his parents' divorce. Buried hurts and resentments between mother and son make Nate reluctant to risk his heart when his childhood friend Beth Ann offers him her own. Instead, he allows himself to fall in love with the fragile and dependent June, and Annie's opposition to their marriage reignites years of unresolved conflict with her only child. Nate swears that he will never return to Annie Crow Knoll, his family home on the Chesapeake Bay. He and June move to Manhattan where he opens his dream restaurant and works tirelessly to build his career as a chef.
When near tragedy strikes their lives, though, Nate is forced to return to the one place he hopes will save his wife: Annie Crow Knoll. There, surrounded by the love and support of his mother, their friend Packard, and Beth Ann, will Nate and June be able to face their doubts and fears about themselves, their marriage, and their future?
- Verlag: Gail Priest
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.01.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781507023006
- Artikelnr.: 52286270