- Open Your Legs for Me (The Initiation, #1) (eBook, ePUB)EUR 0,00
- Quick Callanetics - Legs (eBook, ePUB)EUR 6,99
- Shut up Legs! (eBook, ePUB)EUR 8,49
- Your Step-By-Step Guide to a Holistic Home...Step One: Address The Mess! (eBook, ePUB)EUR 5,23
- MVP #1: The Gold Medal Mess (eBook, ePUB)EUR 3,99
- 563 Stupid Things Stupid People Do to Mess Up Their Lives (eBook, ePUB)EUR 4,99
- Wishes with Legs (eBook, ePUB)EUR 4,99
When aliens attack Hyams II, a small mining colony on the galactic rim, all that stands between the attackers and the terrified civilian population are a handful of underpaid and underequipped security guards.
However, two of those guards, Cally and Matt, use all their skills and their knowledge of the colony's layout to fight back and hold the invaders at bay. And in the process, they also manage to uncover the biggest secret of all: Why are the aliens attacking human outposts at all?
This is a short science fiction story of 6500 words or approximately 25 print pages.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- ISBN-13: 9781386387992
- ISBN-10: 1386387991
- Best.Nr.: 50131836