- Vehicle Dynamics and Control (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Automotive Chassis (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- The Automotive Chassis (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Semi-active Suspension Control (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Dynamics of Vehicle-Road Coupled System (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Active Braking Control Systems Design for Vehicles (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
In the second edition of the book, chapters on roll dynamics, rollover prevention and hybrid electric vehicles have been added, and the chapter on electronic stability control has been enhanced.
The use of feedback control systems on automobiles is growing rapidly. This book is intended to serve as a useful resource to researchers who work on the development of such control systems, both in the automotive industry and at universities. The book can also serve as a textbook for a graduate level course on Vehicle Dynamics and Control.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.12.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781461414339
- Artikelnr.: 37341051
2.Lateral Vehicle Dynamics.
3. Steering Control For Automated Lane Keeping.
4. Longitudinal Vehicle Dynamics.
5. Introduction to Longitudinal Control.
6. Adaptive Cruise Control.
7. Longitudinal Control for Vehicle Platoons.
8. Electronic Stability Control.
9. Mean Value Modeling Of SI and Diesel Engines.
10. Design and Analysis of Passive Automotive Suspensions.
11. Active Automotive Suspensions.
13. Lateral and Longitudinal Tires Forces.
Road Friction Measurement on Highway Vehicles.
15. Roll Dynamics and Rollover Prevention.
16. Dynamics and Control of Hybrid Gas Electric Vehicles.
"Vehicle Dynamics and Control is one book in the 'Springer Mechanical Engineering Series.' Its almost 500 pages are written in a clear and concise format and will be most useful as a resource to researchers working on the development of vehicle dynamic controls in industry or university and it can also be used as a graduate level textbook on the same subject. ... Each chapter has a summary, a nomenclature list and an extensive list of references." (Deane Jaeger, Noise Control Engineering Journal, Vol. 62 (1), January-February, 2014)