- The Screenwriter's Problem Solver (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- How to Write a Movie in 21 Days (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- How to Write a Damn Good Thriller (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- How To Write: A Screenplay (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Secrets of Film Writing (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Hollywood Jock (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- What Are You Laughing At? (eBook, ePUB)11,51 €
In Story, McKee expands on the concepts he teaches in his $450 seminars (considered a must by industry insiders), providing readers with the most comprehensive, integrated explanation of the craft of writing for the screen. No one better understands how all the elements of a screenplay fit together, and no one is better qualified to explain the "magic" of story construction and the relationship between structure and character than Robert McKee.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins e-books
- Seitenzahl: 480
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. September 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780062039828
- Artikelnr.: 38005605