- Ten Arguments For Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Total berechenbar? (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Hype Machine: How Social Media Disrupts Our Elections, Our Economy and Our Health - and How We Must Adapt (eBook, ePUB)9,64 €
- Because Internet (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Digital Countercultures and the Struggle for Community (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
Does everyone else's life seem better than yours? Does it feel as if you'll never be good enough?
Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life tackles head on the pressure cooker of comparison and unreachable levels of perfection that social media has created in our modern world.
In this book, Katherine Ormerod meets the experts involved in curating, building and combating the most addictive digital force humankind has ever created. From global influencers - who collectively have over 10 million followers - to clinical psychologists, plastic surgeons and professors, Katherine uncovers how our relationship with social media has rewired our behavioural patterns, destroyed our confidence and shattered our attention spans.
Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life is a rallying cry that will provide you with the knowledge, tactics and weaponry you need to find a more healthy way to consume social media and reclaim your happiness.
Reviews for Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life:
'This book is a call to arms from the eye of the storm'
- Emma Gannon, author of The Multi-Hyphen Method
'Enter Ormerod's vital manual, which will help you navigate social media and turn it not into a weapon, but a useful tool'
- Pandora Sykes
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. September 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781788401104
- Artikelnr.: 53984977