- Nutritional Health (eBook, PDF)143,95 €
- The Mediterranean Diet (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Bioactive Compounds and Cancer (eBook, PDF)258,95 €
- Dietary Components and Immune Function (eBook, PDF)195,95 €
- Iron Deficiency and Overload (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- Handbook of Nutrition and Ophthalmology (eBook, PDF)195,95 €
- Medical Nutrition and Disease (eBook, PDF)44,99 €
The first edition of Vitamin D: Physiology, Molecular Biology and Clinical Applications was the benchmark in the field when published in 1999. This new and expanded volume continues to include extensive, in-depth chapters covering the most important aspects of the complex interactions between vitamin D and other dietary components, the ongoing debate concerning the best indicator of optimal vitamin D status and its nutrient requirements, and the impact of less than optimal status on disease risk. Vitamin D: Physiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Applications, Second Edition is designed and organized not only to be an up-to-date review on the subject, but also to provide medical students, graduate students, health care professionals and even the lay public with a reference source for the most up-to-date information about the vitamin D deficiency pandemic and its clinical implications for health and disease.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.06.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781603273039
- Artikelnr.: 37358827