- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2014 release) (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Foundations of Digital Art and Design with Adobe Creative Cloud (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- IBM Style Guide, The (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Foundations of Web Design (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Official Joomla! Book, The (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
The previous edition was steady seller, helping designers who have no training in print get up and running quickly and not make expensive mistakes on their projects. Completely updated for CS6 and the CC, this book also helps designers with some print experience tackle more complex projects. The book covers all the Adobe Suite programs they need to know to produce successful projects, rather than buying 4 or 5 different books.
This book is considered the complete resource for understanding the print cycle, how ink works on paper, managing fonts, using color spaces, handling images, and preparing files for print or electronic output.
Print expert Claudia McCue shares her hands-on techniques to prepare files, edit photos and graphics, and prevent common problems without missing a deadline. This book is brimming with insightful advice, illustrations, and shortcuts that will have you quickly and professionally producing your work in no time.
Covers: Acrobat XI, InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, and Illustrator CC for Macintosh and Windows
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Dezember 2013
- ISBN-13: 9780133746907
- Artikelnr.: 40171095