- Materials and Interior Design (eBook, ePUB)20,99 €
- Interior Architecture: From Brief to Build (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
- Lighting Design Basics (eBook, ePUB)43,99 €
- Lighting Design Basics (eBook, ePUB)55,99 €
- Feng Shui: Home Interior Design Household Decoration to attract Prosperity, Love, Luck & Harmony (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Interior Lighting for Designers (eBook, ePUB)75,99 €
Part One, Theory, looks at the physics and technology behind lighting. Part Two, Process and Practice, looks more specifically at the use of lighting in interior design and outlines the key design issues and principles. The book goes on to show the ways of representing lighting schemes using CAD and 3D models and how to implement and test these designs. Finally, the book explains how to deal with contractors, clients and other professionals.
This book takes a detailed, practical look at lighting in interior design, giving students all the key information and skills they need to be able to tackle lighting successfully in their designs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Laurence King Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 416
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. August 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781780673905
- Artikelnr.: 61256016