- In the Enemy's House (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- The Polar Bear Expedition (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- Three Days in Moscow (eBook, ePUB)12,29 €
- For the Soul of Mankind (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- A Hard and Bitter Peace (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Forgotten Bastards of the Eastern Front (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- The St. Petersburg Connection (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
In October 1986, Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev met for a forty-eight-hour summit in Reykjavik, Iceland. Planned as a short, inconsequential gathering to outline future talks, the meeting quickly turned to major international issues, including the strategic defense initiative and the possibility of eliminating all nuclear weapons—negotiations that laid the groundwork for the most sweeping arms accord in history the following year.
Scrupulously researched and based on now-declassified information, Reagan at Reykjavik tells the gripping tale of this weekend that changed the world. Filled with illustrative accounts of the private discussions between Reagan and his team, Ken Adelman provides an honest and up-close portrait of President Reagan at one of his finest and most challenging moments.
Reagan at Reykjavik includes 16 pages of black-and-white photos and 11 illustrations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.05.2014
- ISBN-13: 9780062310217
- Artikelnr.: 40806446