- Open Source Systems Security Certification (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Open Source Software for Digital Forensics (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- Grid and Cooperative Computing - GCC 2005 (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- Formal Methods for Model-Driven Engineering (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Formal Methods for Eternal Networked Software Systems (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Conceptual Modeling - ER 2008 (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Open Source Development, Communities and Quality (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
Handbook of Open Source Tools is designed for application developers and programmers working with Open Source Tools. Advanced-level students concentrating on Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science will find this reference a valuable asset as well.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 484
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Oktober 2010
- ISBN-13: 9781441977199
- Artikelnr.: 37351940
"Both broad and informative enough to guide the reader who needs to know what tools might be available for particular application areas. ... Intended for students and practitioners in the sciences, humanities, and other digitally driven disciplines, the book is an excellent resource for people who want to leverage the power of open source tools. Summing Up: Highly recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through professionals and two-year technical program students." (C. Vickery, Choice, Vol. 48 (9), May, 2011)
"Open-source software is currently very popular. The term 'open-source software' refers to computer software with freely available source code. This handbook of open-source tools consists of 21 chapters. ... The book includes numerous tables, figures, and examples. Readers should appreciate the author's efforts to catalog open-source tools. ... In summary, this book will be a ... useful reference book ... ." (S. V. Nagaraj, ACM Computing Reviews, September, 2011)