- Yearbook of Morphology 1999 (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Yearbook of Morphology 1998 (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Yearbook of Morphology 1997 (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Yearbook of Morphology 2000 (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Yearbook of Morphology 2001 (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Yearbook of Morphology 2004 (eBook, PDF)233,95 €
- Prosodic Categories: Production, Perception and Comprehension (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
In the Yearbook of Morphology 2005 a number of important theoretical issues are discussed: the role of inflectional paradigms in morphological analysis, the differences between words and affixes, and the adequacy of competing models of word structure.
In addition, the role of phonological factors in shaping complex words is discussed.
Evidence for particular positions defended in this volume is taken from a wide variety of languages.
This volume is of interest to those working in theoretical, descriptive and historical linguistics, morphologists, phonologists, computational linguists, and psycholinguists.
Beginning with Volume 16 (2006) the Yearbook of Morphology continues as a journal with the title: Morphology. This is the only journal entirely devoted to the study of linguistic morphology. The journal is available online as well as in print.
Visit the journal at: www.springer.com/11525 or click on the link in the top right hand corner.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.