- Conflict and Multimodal Communication (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Multi-Agent Systems (eBook, PDF)50,95 €
- Collaboration and Technology (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Multidisciplinary Aspects of Time and Time Perception (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Argumentation in Multi-Agent Systems (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Multiagent System Technologies (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
With increasing globalization of business and science, cultural differences of the parties are an important factor that affects the process and outcomes of collaborative and self-interested interactions. The social science literature on culture as well as human collaboration and negotiation is vast. Most of this literature is devoted to work within the same culture. Artificial intelligence researchers, on the other hand, have developed computational models of cooperation, conflict resolution and negotiation, but paying almost no attention to identifying and modeling cultural factors. In recent years, we have witnessed a great increase in interest in understanding inter-cultural interactions. This has led to increased interest of social scientists and computational scientists in theoretical and experimental analysis of inter-cultural exchanges, modeling and support. Currently, these communities are largely unconnected. There is a great need to bring them together to share research work and experiences, discuss ideas and forge interdisciplinary collaborative relations.
This book will be of interest to researchers from AI/computer science and social/behavioral sciences fields, such as psychology, sociology, communications, organizational science.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 202
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.02.2013
- ISBN-13: 9789400755741
- Artikelnr.: 37773258