- 66 Methoden der individualpsychologischen Beratung29,90 €
- 101 Stories for Enhancing Happiness and Well-Being27,99 €
- Klopfen für die Selbstwertstärkung23,00 €
- Selbstverantwortung39,95 €
- Der Team-Entwickler19,99 €
- Selbstzuwendung, Selbstakzeptanz, Selbstvertrauen27,00 €
- Es ist nie zu spät, erfolgreich zu sein24,95 €
This book is the epitome of positive psychology: it takes the "backbone" of positive psychology - character strengths - and builds a substantive bridge between the science and practice. Working with client's (and our own) character strengths boosts wellbeing, fosters resilience, improves relationships, and creates strong, supportive cultures in our practices, classrooms, and organizations. This unique guide brings together the vast experience of the author with the science and the practice of positive psychology in such a way that both new and experienced practitioners will benefit. New practitioners will learn about the core concepts of character and signature strengths and how to fine-tune their approach and troubleshoot. Experienced practitioners will deepen their knowledge about advanced topics such as strengths overuse and collisions, hot button issues, morality, and integrating strengths with savoring, flow, and mindfulness. Hands-on practitioner tips throughout the book provide valuable hints on how to take a truly strengths-based approach.
The 24 summary sheets spotlighting each of the universal character strengths are an indispensable resource for client sessions, succinctly summarizing the core features of and research on each strength. 70 evidence-based step-by-step activity handouts can be given to clients to help them develop character strengths awareness and use, increase resilience, set and meet goals, develop positive relationships, and find meaning and engagement in their daily lives.
- Verlag: Hogrefe Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. August 2017
- Abmessung: 254mm x 177mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 673g
- ISBN-13: 9780889374928
- ISBN-10: 0889374929
- Artikelnr.: 45645573