Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Aesthetic Clinician's Guide to Platelet Rich Plasma54,99 €
- Aesthetic Clinician's Guide to Platelet Rich Plasma75,99 €
- Platelet-Rich Plasma in Dermatologic Practice69,54 €
- Platelet-Rich Plasma in Dermatologic Practice67,99 €
- Percutaneous Collagen Induction With Microneedling139,09 €
- Bildatlas Kollageninduktion mit Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)149,00 €
- Platelet Rich Plasma in Medicine122,99 €
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) and microneedling are two increasingly popular off-label modalities intended to harness the body's self-rejuvenation and repair abilities. PRP and Microneedling in Aesthetic Medicine is the most comprehensive, clinically informed resource available today on these two techniques. Internationally renowned, minimally invasive facial aesthetics experts Amelia K. Hausauer, Derek H. Jones, and a cadre of esteemed contributors have written the definitive guide on this topic. Readers will learn how to evaluate and critically appraise various approaches and leverage evidence-based methods to guide best practices.
Divided into three parts, the first chapters on PRP and microneedling lay a solid foundation, covering basic science, mechanism of action, preparation, and practical considerations. Each chapter includes in-depth discussion, technical pearls, and practical tips for incorporating specific techniques into clinical practice. Part three focuses on special topics including applications and safety in skin of color, combination therapies, and managing complications.
- Applications for PRP including chronic wound healing, scars and scar revision, aesthetic rejuvenation and augmentation, and alopecia and hair restoration
- Microneedling for the treatment of acne and other scars, striae, melasma and dyschromia, skin rejuvenation, hyperhidrosis, and photodamage
- The concurrent use of PRP and microneedling; PRP and laser resurfacing, rhitidectomy, and ultrasound; and microneedling with radiofrequency and drug-assisted delivery
- About 100 images elucidate impacted anatomy and techniques; and 10 short online videos provide enhanced procedural guidance
This is an essential resource for practitioners and training providers in de