- English Writings of Hu Shih (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Verstehen und Achten (eBook, PDF)18,99 €
- Philosophie in der Sozialen Arbeit (eBook, PDF)24,99 €
- Psychologie der Selbststeuerung (eBook, PDF)34,99 €
- Körpermodifikationen und leibliche Erfahrungen in der Adoleszenz (eBook, PDF)31,99 €
- Menschenrechte und Soziale Arbeit im Schatten des Nationalsozialismus (eBook, PDF)16,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
This diverse collection brings together his English essays, speeches and academic papers, as well as book reviews, all written between 1919 and 1962. English Writings of Hu Shih represents his thinking and insights on such topics as scientific methodology, liberalism and democracy, and social problems. It can also serve as a helpful resource for those who study Hu Shih and his views on ancient and modern China.
The first volume "Chinese Philosophy and Intellectual History" allows readers to trace the development of Chinese thought and see the historical methodology applied therein. The second volume "Literature and Society" mainly includes Hu Shih's works on language reform, which owing to his advocacy for the use of written vernacular Chinese were a success in both the educational and literary fields. The third volume "National Crisis and Public Diplomacy" mainly collects Hu's articles and speeches from his term as Ambassador of China to the U.S.A. between 1938 and 1942.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.02.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783642311819
- Artikelnr.: 37736771