- Green Chemistry Metrics43,99 €
- (Selbst-)Reflexionsfähigkeit34,80 €
- A Guide to Creating Student-Staffed Writing Centers, Grades 6-12, Revised Edition38,50 €
- Researching the Writing Center48,70 €
- Teaching EFL Writing in the 21st Century Arab World38,99 €
- Research in Clinical Pragmatics103,99 €
- Charles Sanders Peirce28,99 €
Level 5 teaches advanced students to write various genres of academic essays and research papers. The text’s writing process approach integrates training in grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, and research techniques along with essay and research paper organization.
Realistic writing models from various rhetorical genres explore academic disciplines such as biology, sociology, and history.
This five-level writing series, organised by rhetorical genres, develops student writing from composing sentences to writing research papers
- A step-by-step approach guides students seamlessly through the writing process.
- Clear writing models and varied practice enable students to write effectively in different genres.
- Rigorous sentence structure, grammar, and mechanics development improves key writing skills.
- Peer Review and WriterGÇÖs Self-Check hone revision and editing skills.
- The Longman Academic Writing Series 5
- Verlag: Pearson ELT
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. September 2013
- Abmessung: 274mm x 207mm x 12mm
- Gewicht: 504g
- ISBN-13: 9780132912747
- ISBN-10: 0132912740
- Artikelnr.: 39144806