- Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB .NET36,99 €
- Learn VB .NET Through Game Programming30,99 €
- Data Entry and Validation with C# and VB .NET Windows Forms40,99 €
- Database Programming with C#36,99 €
- ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for C# Programmers30,99 €
- Visual Basic and Visual Basic .NET for Scientists and Engineers21,99 €
- Visual Basic .NET mit Methode79,99 €
* An easy-to-read, soup-to-nuts guide that helps you start programming games fast
* Packed with code examples that are complete games, Beginning .NET Game Programming in C# includes an introduction to Managed DirectX 9 and is also an introduction to exciting advanced features of .NET, including the Speech API to generate voices, synchronizing mouth animations with generated sounds, the .NET Compact Framework, data access with ADO.NET, collision detection, and artificial intelligence.
* Includes complete code listings and applications for all games included in the book: .Nettrix (a Tetris clone), .Netterpillars (a Snakes clone), River Pla.Net (River Raid clone), Magic KindergarteN., D-iNfEcT, and Nettrix II (for the Pocket PC) as well as a version of the classic game Spacewars and a "Twisty Cube" game that did not appear in the VB .NET version.
- Verlag: Apress
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 444
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. März 2005
- Abmessung: 235mm x 191mm x 23mm
- Gewicht: 700g
- ISBN-13: 9781590593196
- ISBN-10: 1590593197
- Artikelnr.: 12493603