- Cryptography in C and C++ (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Value-Range Analysis of C Programs (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- The Definitive Guide to Terracotta (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Learn Objective-C on the Mac (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Best Software Writing I (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Beginning Spring 2 (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
* Though targeting beginner and intermediate developers, this book goes well beyond basic compiler usage, combining instruction of GCC's advanced features and utilities (authconf, libtool, and gprof) with key coding techniques, such as profiling and optimization to show how to build and manage enterprise-level applications.
* This is an enormous market. GCC is the defacto compiler collection for hundreds of thousands of open source projects worldwide, a wide variety of commercial development projects, and is the standard compiler for academic programs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 584
- Erscheinungstermin: 29.06.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781430202196
- Artikelnr.: 43730418
"This book is a user's guide for some of the more commonly used GNU compilers and their collection of supporting tools. ... This would be useful for more advanced users. ... It also provides a good starting point for anyone that needs more information than what is in this book." (J. Miller, ACM Computing Reviews, Vol. 49 (2), February, 2008)