- Data-Driven Process Discovery and Analysis48,99 €
- Information Technology for Management: Emerging Research and Applications44,99 €
- Business Process Management39,99 €
- Business Process Management76,99 €
- Enterprise and Organizational Modeling and Simulation39,99 €
- Business Process Management Workshops30,99 €
- Advanced Information Systems Engineering Workshops56,99 €
After a general introduction to data science and process mining in Part I, Part II provides the basics of business process modeling and data mining necessary to understand the remainder of the book. Next, Part III focuses on process discovery as the most important process mining task, while Part IV moves beyond discovering the control flow of processes, highlighting conformance checking, and organizational and time perspectives. Part V offers a guide to successfully applying process mining in practice, including an introduction to the widely used open-source tool ProM and several commercial products. Lastly, Part VI takes a step back, reflecting on the material presented and the key open challenges.
Overall, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the state of the art in process mining. It is intended for business process analysts, business consultants, process managers, graduate students, and BPM researchers.