- The Treasury of Knowledge: Book Six, Parts One and Two (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment (Volume 1) (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- The Great Exposition of Secret Mantra, Volume Two (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- The Fearless Lion's Roar (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- The Great Exposition of Secret Mantra, Volume Three (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Guhyasamaja Practice in the Arya Nagarjuna System, Volume One (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Opening the Treasure of the Profound (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
Foundations of Buddhist Study and Practice comprises Book Seven and Book Eight, Parts One and Two of the Treasury of Knowledge. Book Seven elucidates the various keys needed to correctly interpret, understand, and contemplate Buddhist teachings, including the secret teachings of the Vajrayana. Parts One and Two of Book Eight explain how the teachings are to be integrated into one's life through the practice of meditation, which unites a state of one-pointed attention with profound insight into emptiness. Jamgön Kongtrul's evenhanded, elegant, and authoritative statement of such controversial doctrines as unqualified emptiness ("self-empty") and qualified emptiness ("other-empty"), provisional and definitive meaning, and conventional and ultimate truth as presented in the various schools of Tibetan Buddhism will appeal to both serious Dharma practitioners and advanced students and scholars.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Shambhala
- Seitenzahl: 464
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.01.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781559397148
- Artikelnr.: 46301007