- The Complete Guide to Navy Seal Fitness, Third Edition (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Bowflex Body Plan (eBook, ePUB)7,29 €
- Complete Calisthenics, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)13,51 €
- Get a Bangin' Body (eBook, ePUB)3,62 €
- Scrawny to Brawny (eBook, ePUB)5,88 €
- The U.S. Navy SEAL Guide to Fitness (eBook, ePUB)10,37 €
- 14-Minute Metabolic Workouts (eBook, ePUB)12,26 €
The Navy SEAL Weight Training Workout is an effective weight lifting program designed to maintain muscle growth and avoid over-training in high-repetition and high-mileage running and fitness routines like those used by Navy SEALs.
Pushing your fitness to the extremes is a necessary part of a rigorous regimen like Navy SEAL training. But for maximum results, it's crucial to incorporate a periodization program that creates a break from all the elements of your regular routine. Fitness is a journey, not a destination, and Navy SEAL Weight Training is the perfect guide to keeping you on the road to becoming fit and strong, Navy SEAL-style!
The Navy SEAL Weight Training Workout has been specially designed for those who have a solid foundation of training under their belts and are looking for new ideas to add or replace their existing routines. The workouts incorporate weight training exercises, along with running, biking, or swimming and moderate repetitions of calisthenics for the ultimate recovery program built for boosting results.
Based on actual Navy SEAL training routines, Special Ops Team Coach Stew Smith has developed The Navy SEAL Weight Training Workout to help keep you going strong, just like the Navy SEALs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hatherleigh Press
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.11.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781578264773
- Artikelnr.: 40071819