- Comparative Gene Finding (eBook, PDF)76,95
- Bioinformatics (eBook, PDF)38,95
- Data Analytics for Protein Crystallization (eBook, PDF)89,95
- Video Bioinformatics (eBook, PDF)98,95
- tolino shine 2 HD119,00
- Parameter Advising for Multiple Sequence Alignment (eBook, PDF)71,95
- Basics of Bioinformatics (eBook, PDF)80,95
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer US
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.07.2007
- ISBN-13: 9780387482781
- Artikelnr.: 37285965
"This concise book is an excellent introduction for computer scientists to the exciting revolution under way in molecular biology. It provides lucid, high-level descriptions of the fundamental molecular mechanisms of life, and discusses the computational principles involved. I wish this little gem was available when I was 'learning the ropes' -- it would have been my first choice of reading material."
--Roni Rosenfeld, Carnegie Mellon University
"Cell biology is certainly a new and exciting area. This nice, compact, and enthusiastically written book covers a huge amount of material. The author describes biological systems, experimental methods, and the language of cell biology. ... Summing up, this book (with its excellent index) can be used as one of the first steps in obtaining a reading knowledge of biology -- though cautiously." (H. I. Kilov, Computing Reviews, December, 2007)