- How I Learned To Cook (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Best American Food Writing 2022 (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- The Juice (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Omnivore's Dilemma (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Women on Food (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The Warmest Room in the House (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Jacques Pépin Art Of The Chicken (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
As usual Bourdain serves up a well-seasoned hellbroth of candid, often outrageous stories from his worldwide misadventures. Whether scrounging for eel in the backstreets of Hanoi, revealing what you didn't want to know about the more unglamorous aspects of making television, calling for the head of raw food activist Woody Harrelson, or confessing to lobster-killing guilt, Bourdain is as entertaining as ever. The Nasty Bits is a rude, funny, brutal and passionate stew for fans and the uninitiated alike.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.