- Finding Freedom16,99 €
- Elizabeth: Queen and Crown15,99 €
- Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family22,99 €
- Elizabeth: A Celebration in Photographs of the Queen's Life and Reign28,99 €
- William & Catherine's New Royal Family: Celebrating the Arrival of Princess Charlotte24,99 €
- The New Royal Family: Celebrating the Arrival of Prince George of Cambridge28,99 €
- The Queen & Her Family14,99 €
Prince Henry of Wales has emerged as the unexpected jewel in the crown of the modern British monarchy. Despite his unruly antics, for which he's made headlines all over the world, Harry has won the nation's admiration and respect through his commitment to helping injured servicemen and women with the Invictus Games and his spearheading of mental health issues.
With updated chapters on Harry's flourishing relationship with American actress Meghan Markle, Duncan Larcombe's insightful and highly entertaining biography is the inside story of how a young prince has grown and matured into a respected soldier, charitable fundraiser and national figurehead who still retains his reputation as a heart-throb and lovable rogue.