- My Lobotomy (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Enzo (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Hannah's Choice: A daughter's love for life. The mother who let her make the hardest decision of all. (eBook, ePUB)7,79 €
- Broken Places & Outer Spaces (eBook, ePUB)9,74 €
- Rootlines (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- A Short History of Falling: Everything I Observed About Love Whilst Dying (eBook, ePUB)6,29 €
Gabriel Weston worked as a surgeon in the big-city hospitals of the twenty-first century; a woman in a world dominated by Alpha males. Her world was one of disease, suffering and extraordinary pressure where a certain moral ambiguity and clinical detachment were necessary tools for survival. Startling and honest, her account combines a fierce sense of human dignity with compassion and insight, illuminating scenes of life and death the rest of us rarely glimpse.
Direct Red won the 2010 PEN/ Ackerley Prize and was longlisted for the Guardian First Book Award 2009.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Februar 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781409075172
- Artikelnr.: 39217387