- Rommel: Lessons from Yesterday for Today's Leaders (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Robert E. Lee: Lessons in Leadership (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Marshall: Lessons in Leadership (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Lafayette: Lessons in Leadership from the Idealist General (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Sherman: Lessons in Leadership (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Andrew Jackson: Lessons in Leadership (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Washington: Lessons in Leadership (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
Custer pushed himself harder and longer than most, owing to an intense ambition to succeed and a hunger for glory and fame. He was contemptuous of danger, taking chances that no one else would take, which earned him the reputation among some observers of being reckless. Redeeming himself through his actions at the front, he resurrected his former glory with a stunning victory over the Cheyenne Indians using tactics he had perfected during the Civil War. General Custer was one of those larger-than-life figures whose flamboyant personality, daring, and seeming invincibility became legendary. Here, author Duane Schultz shows why he remains one of the most fascinating figures in American military history.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.09.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780230111998
- Artikelnr.: 39940237