- Applying Test Equating Methods (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Linking and Aligning Scores and Scales (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Innovative Assessment of Collaboration (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Handbook of Diagnostic Classification Models (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Multidimensional Item Response Theory (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Competence Assessment in Education (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
The book contributes to establishing "equating" as a theoretical field, a view that has not been offered often before. The tradition in the practice of equating has been to present the knowledge and skills needed as a craft, which implies that only with years of experience under the guidance of a knowledgeable practitioner could one acquire the required skills. This book challenges this view by indicating how a good equating framework, a sound understanding of the assumptions that underlie the psychometric models, and the use of statistical tests and statistical process control tools can help the practitioner navigate the difficult decisions in choosing the final equating function.
This book provides a valuable reference for several groups: (a) statisticians and psychometricians interested in the theory behind equating methods, in the use of model-based statistical methods for data smoothing, and in the evaluation of the equating results in applied work; (b) practitioners who need to equate tests, including those with these responsibilities in testing companies, state testing agencies, and school districts; and (c) instructors in psychometric, measurement, and psychology programs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 368
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.10.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780387981383
- Artikelnr.: 37289543