- Ace That Job Interview: Take Control and Sell Yourself with Sincerity and Confidence (Short-Short) (eBook, ePUB)4,00 €
- The Best Keywords for Resumes, Letters, and Interviews: Powerful Words and Phrases for Landing Great Jobs! (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The 2-Hour Job Search, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Manage Your Career (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2020 (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Interview Like A Boss (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Ultimate Job Interview Guidebook (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
You can't prepare an answer for every interview question. So, of the thousands of questions they might ask, which ones will they ask?
After extensive research among hundreds of interviewers and thousands of interviewees, finally here's the book that will give you the answer.
Why You? is based on direct input from top interviewers in REED's unrivalled recruitment network. It offers powerful preparation techniques, the lowdown on how to answer the most common questions and - above all - how to adopt a winning mindset at interview, one that will help you succeed on the day.
From classic questions like 'tell me about yourself' and 'what are your greatest weaknesses?' to puzzlers like 'sell me this pen' and 'how many traffic lights are there in London?', James Reed reveals what interviewers are really asking.
James Reed is the Chairman of REED, the recruitment specialists. He first joined the company in 1992 after graduating from Harvard Business School; since then REED has more than quadrupled in size and reed.co.uk has become the number one job site in the UK and Europe. REED now receives more than 46 million job applications a year and has delivered over 100 programmes helping more than 140,000 long-term unemployed people back into work. James is co-author of Put Your Mindset to Work, winner of the 'Commuter's Read' prize at the CMI Management Book Awards 2012. He is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.01.2015
- ISBN-13: 9780241970225
- Artikelnr.: 41835338