- Resilienz in therapeutischen Gesundheitsfachberufen49,99 €
- Sprachentwicklung39,99 €
- Evidence-Based Interventions for Children with Challenging Behavior80,24 €
- Störungen der Sprachentwicklung29,95 €
- Kindersprachen. Kinderspiele29,90 €
- Sprachtherapie bei Demenz24,90 €
- Grundlagen der Sprachtherapie und Logopädie29,90 €
Firmly grounded in the principles of neuropsychology, Beyond Individual Differences analyzes both successful and unproductive learning in terms of the brain's organizing processes - that is, its unconscious sifting, selecting, and meaning-making that enable students to incorporate and build on what they've learned in the past. At the same time, it explores the learning situations that cause organization to break down and offers several preventive strategies.
Key areas of coverage include:
- The complex role of mental organization in learning and education.
- Specific organizing processes and the links to success or failure in learning.
- Information/cognitive overload.
- The student's experience of learning and its impact on development.
- Accommodating a range of individual differences in the classroom.
- Practices for supporting students' unconscious organizing processes.
Beyond Individual Differences is essential reading for a wide range of professionals and policy makers as well as researchers and graduate students in school and clinical child psychology, special and general education, social work and school counseling, speech therapy, and neuropsychology.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer New York / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 12535514
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. September 2011
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 11mm
- Gewicht: 368g
- ISBN-13: 9781461406402
- ISBN-10: 1461406404
- Artikelnr.: 33422033