- Playing Big (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don't Do (eBook, ePUB)3,89 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Why We Can't Sleep (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Brave, Not Perfect (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Celebrating Quiet Artists: Stirring Stories of Introverted Artists Who the World Can't Forget (Quiet Phoenix, #5) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Pick Three (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
The reality is far more nuanced. Yet women are still reduced to Alpha boss, or the Beta secretary or assistant but when 47% of the workforce are reduced to two unhelpful stereotypes, how can you embrace your inner Beta and be a success on your own terms?
It's an important question because the world is changing, fast. Successful companies need people who can lead with emotional intelligence, be flexible to new ideas and adapt their plans when required, leaving their ego at the door. The Beta woman's time is now.
Beta celebrates the collaborators, the pragmatists, and the people who believe that being nice works and getting your own way isn't always the most important thing. It explores the unsung workforce of Beta women who are being great bosses, great leaders and are still living their own lives: having relationships, making time for friends, having families.
Fully researched and rich with interviews, anecdotes and case studies, Beta will be a smart and entertaining read that really explores the role of women in the workplace today.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hodder & Stoughton
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. August 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781473656208
- Artikelnr.: 48803462