- When Law Met Disorder (Second Chance at Love, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Starting Over (Whiskey Ridge, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- To Love a Man (Finding Love, #4) (eBook, ePUB)1,68 €
- Bringing Bella Back: A Second Chance Romance (Second Chances, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Poll Dancer (Push and Pole, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Thigh High (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Unexpected Endings (Castle Mountain Lodge) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
But the ride skidded to a stop. All of it slipping away in bankrupcy, poor choices and debauchery. Now Virgil is back in the town he swore never to return to. Divorced, destitute, serving as mayor in a job he's been told is easy as pie.
He's done a lot of shitty things in his life. The worst he's yet to do.
Serving a citation to cease and desist business operations on Miz Ruby Mae Shove. The town's most beloved widow and her home-based business. Easy as pie? Hell!
They have a past. One that ended ugly before it ever caught fire. But the flames of desire have never simmered. For fifteen freakin' years! Flames of passion and want that distance and sacred vows to others could never damper. Or diminish.
He's got secrets. She does, too.
He wants a second chance. A future with her. She wants to keep her business. A roof over her head.
The battle of wills is about to being.
May the best man -- and woman -- win.
REVISED EDITION. New Original Content!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: J.D. Wylde
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Oktober 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781386480211
- Artikelnr.: 60374771