- The Tomb of the Undead Slaves (Thurvok, #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Beast from the Sea of Blood (Thurvok, #11) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Tentacled Terror (Thurvok, #10) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Thing from the Dread Swamp (Thurvok, #9) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Road of Skeletons (Thurvok, #3) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Forest of the Hanged (Thurvok, #4) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Bleak Heath (Thurvok, #5) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
Traditionally, those travelling to Krysh make offerings at the temple at the entrance of the valley in exchange for protection on their journey. But Thurvok scoffs at such superstition and decides to continue his journey without any divine protection. His refusal to make an offering infuriates the temple priest Alberon who promptly curses Thurvok.
Thurvok is not much bothered by this - he does not believe in curses. However, the valley holds dangers that don't particularly care whether Thurvok believes in them or not.
This is a short story of 4400 words or 15 print pages in the Thurvok sword and sorcery series, but may be read as a standalone. Includes an introduction and afterword.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Februar 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781386089438
- Artikelnr.: 55105388