Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- The Mermaid of Foghorn Point (Hallowind Cove, #4) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Rosie and the Secret of the Snogard (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- When Found in Spirit Gardens (A Pact with Demons, Story #13) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Mist in the Cove (A Beach House Mystery, #6) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Tallis Steelyard. The Monster of Bell-Wether Gardens and Other Stories (Tallis Steelyard Short Story Collection, #3) (eBook, ePUB)1,49 €
- Broken Moon (The Wolves of Thunder Cove, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Speedo Down (The Record, #3) (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
Strange things keep happening in the quirky little seaside town of Hallowind Cove, earning it the nickname "Harbour of the Weird".
When the Hutchinson family buy the beautiful Beauregard mansion on Gloomland Street, they believe they've made the deal of a lifetime.
But unfortunately, no one told them about the fog that envelops Hallowind Cove for three hundred and forty days a year. Or about the mysterious shadows that stand around Twilight Gardens, staring at random houses…
This is a short story of 3300 words or approximately 14 pages in the Hallowind Cove series, but may be read as a standalone.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.