- Emotional Literacy (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Kate's Black Ink Poems: Poems from the 'Black Inked Pearl' (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Sound of the Earth Singing to Herself (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Sound of Snow (English-Mandarin Bilingual Edition) (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The End of the Rainbow (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Ramblings of a Father (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Sound of a Silent Voice (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
"The Sound Of What Bothers Me" is an eclectic collection of poetry that shines a light on the breadth of human emotion and experience. Ranging from Brutally honest to playfully bizarre, these poems inspire us to slow down, lean in, and look a little deeper.
As funny as it is devastating, "The Sound Of What Bothers Me" introduces us to a world of imagination and meaning, where the dark and the light walk side by side. It's a delightful journey into the mind of a poet whose perspective serves as a fresh and exciting balm on the wound of daily living.
About the author:
Thomas Calder is a multidisciplinary creative with over 15 years of experience in the worlds of Music, Filmmaking, Photography and writing.
His journey in the creative industries started at a very young age; having grown up in a creative family. Always fascinated with discovering new forms of telling stories and exploring the depth of human character and emotion - Thomas's love of poetry and prose was a natural extension of this in-built curiosity.
From self-writing and recording his debut album at the age of 21 to touring the world, with his music, making films, and establishing another successful career in the world of photography - Thomas is an artist who has no boundaries when it comes to forms of expression.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.