- A Very French Affair (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Sound of One Team Sucking (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Official Heckler Handbook (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Grade Cricketer (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Secret Diary of Mario Balotelli (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- An Incomplete and Inaccurate History of Sport (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
MT Sands teases and delights with Ten Naughty Cricket Stories that echo with summer laughter and the sound of leather on willow.
WHY READ THIS BOOK
Me and my Pommie mate, Beef wanted to say a few words about cricket. First off, even if you do not know anything about cricket, we think you should read this book because it tells you about life. To coin a phrase cricket is about life, and life is exactly like the cricket, innit. Secondly, Mary Sands writes like she plays cricket. She has all the best shots. She can hit you for six, or stroke you for four. Not only does she write funnily and well about the cricket, but she gives it all a wicked spin of her own. Finally, there is something magic about a cricket field whether it is a dusty strip in the African veldt, an Indian gulley or Jamaican Beach, the finest lawns of Melbourne or the lovingly trimmed squares of the English shires. We hope these stories will tell something about the magic and the love so many of us feel for this special game.
Lance and Beef
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Leopard Publishing Ventures Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 130
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.05.2019
- ISBN-13: 9780995708556
- Artikelnr.: 56830662