- The Doomsday Survival Handbook (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Official Heckler Handbook (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Official Handbook of the Scottish Mafia (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Grumpy Old Men: The Official Handbook (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Official Slacker Handbook (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Southern Belle's Handbook (eBook, ePUB)5,69 €
- The Supervillain Handbook (eBook, ePUB)8,26 €
Nuclear holocaust, supervolcano, asteroid impact, mega tsunami, alien invasion, zombie outbreak? Will the world end with a whimper or a bang?
W.H. Mumfrey covers it all. From doomsday predictions that have occurred throughout history, to how the Mayans might have really figured it out, to analysis of movies that offer tips on how to survive a variety of scenarios, he leaves no stone unturned.
However the end arrives, Mumfrey prepares you for what to expect after the apocalypse. He provides valuable pointers on how to survive a litany of doomsday scenariosand how to rebuild the earth if you're one of the survivors. Essential topics include foraging for food, looting 101, barricades and fortifications for beginners, dealing with cannibals, mutant identification, post-apocalyptic fashions, renovating your subterranean hideout, decoys and booby-traps for dummies, dating after doomsday and more.
So as you stockpile your bottles of water, dig out your bunker, and finesse your plan for a brand new government, keep this book in hand. You won't be sorry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.11.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781440313769
- Artikelnr.: 38304104