- Rath's Trial (The Janus Group, #4) (eBook, ePUB)2,62 €
- The Tomb of the Undead Slaves (Thurvok, #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Road of Skeletons (Thurvok, #3) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Beast from the Sea of Blood (Thurvok, #11) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Tentacled Terror (Thurvok, #10) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Forest of the Hanged (Thurvok, #4) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Bleak Heath (Thurvok, #5) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
Meldom, thief, cutpurse and occasional assassin, is one of those who are snatched off the streets and put on trial by the Night Court. The accusation: murder. But while Meldom may have done many questionable things in the past, he knows that he did not commit this particular murder.
However, the Night Court is not inclined to believe him and so it's up to Thurvok, Sharenna and Lysha to save him from the gallows.
This is a short story of 7100 words or 25 print pages in the Thurvok sword and sorcery series, but may be read as a standalone. Includes an introduction and afterword.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. August 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781393426462
- Artikelnr.: 57412049