- The Secret Diary of Mario Balotelli (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Book of Football Quotations (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- The Bowler's Holding, the Batsman's Willey (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Funny Shaped Balls (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- An Incomplete and Inaccurate History of Sport (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Baseball, Boys, and Bad Words (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Sound of One Team Sucking (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
For Tony to admit he is an alcoholic took an awful lot of bottle - Ian Wright on Tony Adams
I've been playing in a golf day for a boy seriously injured in a car accident. I had to drive like a lunatic to get here - Ray Houghton, TalkSport football pundit, on why he was late on-air
Reporter: What would you be if you weren't a footballer?
Peter Crouch: A virgin.
I've never been so certain about anything in my life. I want to be a coach. Or a manager. I'm not sure which - Phil Neville
Footballers may not be known for their profound insights, but it seems no one in the game is above a mixed metaphor or confused cliché. From Harry Redknapp to Martin O'Neill, Patrice Evra to Jason McAteer, see the funny side of the beautiful game with this hilarious collection of verbal own goals. Packed full of hilarious quotes, quips and misfires from the biggest names in football, Tell Him He's Pele is a must for everyone with a sense of humour.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.05.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781407031354
- Artikelnr.: 39214155