Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Surviving The Evacuation, Book 2: Wasteland (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
auch für"> 0
- tolino shine 3154,99 €
auch für"> 1
- Surviving The Evacuation, Book 3: Family (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
auch für"> 2
- Surviving The Evacuation, Book 1: London (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
auch für"> 3
- Surviving The Evacuation, Book 0.5: Zombies vs The Living Dead (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
auch für"> 4
- Surviving the Evacuation, Book 20: Small Cogs in the Survival Machine (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
auch für"> 5
- Surviving the Evacuation, Book 19: Welcome to the End of the Earth (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
auch für"> 6
auch für"> 7
auch für"> 8
auch für"> 9
auch für"> 10
Zombies. It is seven months since the outbreak. The world is in ruins. Britain is a radioactive wasteland peopled by the undead. The few survivors cling to the hope that they might wake up tomorrow. For most, that is all they have left. But Nilda has something more; the chance that her son is alive.
She and Chester set out from Penrith, searching for her son. During the journey, Nilda learns more about this self-confessed criminal, Radio Free England, and the conspiracy behind the outbreak. As they near Hull, she realises it is too late to change her travelling companion. She will need his help to escape the zombie infested city, and find her son.
Fleeing from the last remnant of the old government, Tuck and Jay head south in search for survivors. When they rescue a wounded man, their quest becomes one for medical supplies. That leads them to a rooftop city, and to the realisation that surviving out in the wasteland is easy compared to forging a new life from the wreckage of the old civilisation.
The fifth novel in the Post-Apocalyptic series 'Surviving The Evacuation'. (100,000 words)
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.