Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Revolution of the Mind (The Misadventures of Stank and Bohdrum, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Spear of Destiny (The Misadventures of Loren, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Hammer of God (The Misadventures of Loren, #3) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Final Case of Jack Gemini (Gemini Case Files, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Run to You Part Six: Sixth Sense (eBook, ePUB)1,49 €
- The Ambassador (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Colossus of the Thames & Other Tales (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
For Ernst Bohdrum, the answer is simple: stories - to be precise, the stories of the Ancients. Their technology was so advanced, so unfathomable, how could their stories not be true as well?
Captain 'Stank' Dobrovsk is less convinced. He believes in a process; a careful, rigorous process almost lost to time, known only to himself and the other members of Great Burn's Protectorate.
When their investigation on an uncharted island leads to catastrophe, they must struggle with their own and each others' beliefs to make sense of everything they found - extraordinary islanders; enemy agents; incredible machines; and long-hidden secrets - not just to find the truth, but to decide what they should do with it.
Set on a future Earth, with emerging civilisations thrown into disorder by the technologies we left behind - including a few we haven't yet invented - Struggle To Make Sense Of It All is a retrofuturistic mystery that explores the tools we use to make sense of our world, particularly through scientific enquiry and storytelling.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.