- Valley Of Whispers (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Fate Calls Holiday with a Vampire (The Calling is Reborn Vampire Novels, #7) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Kittens' First Christmas (The Keller Farms Kritters Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Christmas Presence (A Claus Universe Short Story) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Santa Claus & His Unexpected Mate (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, #7) (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
From the courtroom to Santa's workshop and back again, Meg's efforts to win Ralph's case are complicated by a variety of people with competing agendas. The little boy's mother is determined to see Ralph convicted, a quest supported by a state senator who is running for governor. Ralph's mother is more concerned about protecting the secrets of Santa than the niceties of the legal system. Meg's law partners are becoming concerned about her ability to balance Ralph's case with her obligations to bigger clients-and they don't even know about Meg's romantic feelings for Ralph.
After trial, an unexpected bombshell jeopardizes Meg's career. Faced with the potential loss of both Ralph and her profession, Meg must decide once and for all what she truly believes-and what she is willing to sacrifice for that belief.
P. Jo Anne Burgh has woven a luminous tale of love and friendship, laced with drama, humor, joy, romance-and more than a touch of magic.
"P. Jo Anne Burgh's State v. Claus is a splendid combination of romance, magic and legal drama. Written with verve and humor, this novel will have you "believing" in Christmas again."
- Susan Schoenberger, author of A Watershed Year
"State v. Claus is a whimsical delight. P. Jo Anne Burgh has a fresh voice. You will definitely want to read her."
- David Handler, Edgar Award-winning author of the Stewart Hoag and Berger & Mitry novels
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.