- Rethana's Trial (Legends of the Light-Walkers, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,75 €
- The Dying of the Light (Legends of the Light-Walkers, #3) (eBook, ePUB)3,75 €
- Surrender To The Cyborgs (Interstellar Brides® Program: The Colony, #1) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Dark Realm (Feyland, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Born of Shadow (Shadow Walkers, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Temptation (The Dark Alpha Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Against the Beast (Terraunum Origins, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Allasin, the clerics' leader, recognizes in Rethana the Blessing of comori, magical energy that can manipulate the elements. Rethana has always craved the power her birthright can bring, but Allasin will only teach her if she serves him in intrigues she cannot hope to understand. Yet this cold, cruel adversary gives her glimpses now and then of a warmer soul--of a master she could fall in love with.
Rethana is torn between two men: the hometown protector who loved her as a girl and the conqueror who loves her as a woman. As civil war threatens, Rethana must choose between her power and her past. Knowing that a reckless act has already cost her the life she once loved, this new choice may well tear her fragile heart apart. How much more will she surrender to protect her precious, dying sister?
Rethana's Surrender is the first book in the Legends of the Light-Walkers. Approximately 100,000 words.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Consortium Books
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.06.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781477664339
- Artikelnr.: 43158824