- A Midlife Cyclist (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Back in the Frame (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Somewhere and Nowhere: A Bicycle Journey Across America (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- To Shake the Sleeping Self (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Letters to Eden (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Bar Mitzvah and Beast (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Going Somewhere (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
Rod Stewart was still on his third marriage. The channel tunnel was just a dream and only a few years had passed since Man first walked on the Moon.
For the re-run I was better prepared, or so I thought. An electric bike as opposed to a clunky old tandem with barely functioning gears, and, as you'll read in the book, limited braking capabilities. A GPS to guide me and help find accommodation. I even had a helmet and a trendy cycling shirt. I'd drawn the line at padded lycra shorts though. A far cry from the T-shirt, cut-off Levis, tattered maps and soggy campsites of my previous ride. And this time my wife was coming with me, not some guy called Alan from Enfield whom I had met through an ad in Time Out magazine. What could possibly go wrong?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Les Stanley
- Seitenzahl: 216
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.09.2018
- ISBN-13: 9780648189275
- Artikelnr.: 54038223