- The Cork and the Bottle (Helen Shepherd Mysteries, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- A Bullet for Father Christmas (Helen Shepherd Mysteries, #5) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Bank Job (Helen Shepherd Mysteries, #3) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Parlour Game (Helen Shepherd Mysteries, #11) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Dead Drop (Helen Shepherd Mysteries, #7) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Kitchen Witch (Helen Shepherd Mysteries, #10) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
But Detective Inspector Helen Shepherd is sceptical. For why did Charlie Ellis not even try to defend himself and why did he open to door to his own killer? How did the killer manage to sneak past the police guard at the door in the first place? And what is the connection between Charlie Ellis and the other fourteen men in the Greater London area who happen to share his rather common name?
With the help of Simon Westmoreland, a handsome chief inspector from the Counter Terrorism Command, Helen finally manages to shed some light on the murder of Charlie Ellis.
This is a short mystery of 12200 words or approximately 42 print pages in the Helen Shepherd Mysteries series, but may be read as a standalone.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Dezember 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781516372034
- Artikelnr.: 44287141