- The Gawker Guide to Conquering All Media (eBook, ePUB)10,62 €
- How May We Hate You? (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Doctors Killed George Washington (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- You Want Me to Believe What? (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- How to Make Your Cat an Internet Celebrity (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Older Person's Guide to New Stuff (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- What It Means to Be a Nurse (eBook, ePUB)8,85 €
This is a book for everyone: it's an exercise program for the not-too-ambitious senior, a step-by-step guide for the teenage lad on his first date, an advice column for the young spinster who, at the ripe old age of 22, is still trying to find a first-class man.
We listen in as two American broadcasters cover the Olympic Games as only Americans can.
We learn that even the big guns at the TSE were unaware of the biggest corporate takeover in history when S Claus Corp seized control of its philanthropic rival, EasterBunCo.
Yet, for all its humour, the book still brings us close to tears as the author reveals the tragedy of his thirty-year love affair with Sophia Loren.
If Shakespeare were alive today, he would read this book?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dundurn
- Seitenzahl: 180
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 1999
- ISBN-13: 9781459720305
- Artikelnr.: 40341721