- Going Somewhere (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Bar Mitzvah and Beast (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- To Shake the Sleeping Self (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Lisbon to Shanghai in Four Summers: A Memoir (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Back in the Frame (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Gunner (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Heft on Wheels (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
This story of extreme perseverance begins on a yellow Raleigh Chopper on the streets of Co. Derry, where Joe, trying to escape the harsh everyday reality of the Troubles as a young Catholic boy in an all- Protestant school, went on long bicycle rides into the countryside, dreaming of one day taking part in cycling's grand tours.
When his baby son was diagnosed with cancer, Joe got on the bike with a different purpose and won his first 1,300-mile endurance race. This is a story of unimaginable grit, and of what it takes to keep going when failure seems inevitable.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gill Books
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. Oktober 2021
- ISBN-13: 9780717190614
- Artikelnr.: 62601374