- Dear You... (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Dear Black Twitter (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Poetry of Elizabeth Stuart Phelps (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Dear Delinquent (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- My Dear Melancholia (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Pride and Prejudice, a play founded on Jane Austen's novel (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (Book Analysis) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
From 1947 to 1977, Robert Lowell and Elizabeth Bishop exchanged more than four hundred letters. Describing the writing of their poems, their travel and daily illnesses, the pyrotechnics of their romantic relationships, and the profound affection they had for each other, these missives are the most intimate record available of both poets and one of the greatest correspondences in American literature.
The playwright Sarah Ruhl fell in love with these letters and set herself an unusual challenge: to turn this thirty-year exchange into a stage play, and to bring to life the friendship of two writers who were rarely even in the same country. As innovative as it is moving, Dear Elizabeth gives voice to a conversation that lived mostly in writing, illuminating some of the finest poems of the twentieth century and the minds that produced them.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in D ausgeliefert werden.